vendredi 28 février 2014

Stop Dieting : start living


By Joe T Dymnioski



Posted Dymnioski Joe T
Today I decided to write about nutrition, the number one topic among my clients. Most of us is not only very confused about nutrition, but are completely fed up with the inability to get real answers . That's why I wanted to talk about it with as much detail as possible. Let's talk about the difference between "diet" and "clean " eating and why most of us have to watch our sugar intake.

Let's start by looking at what "diet" really means and why most people when the "Plan" starts never stops . Most of my clients have told me to look in the mirror and become very angry and decides it's time to plan. How many times have you or someone you know has said: "I really have to go on a diet . " Probably more than you or I would like to admit. 's Why I do not like the word" diet " is because when you say " diet " means" I'll eat for a month and then when I lose weight , I eat normal again. "This is a word that implies a finite end . I know because I used to be guilty of this type of yo-yo diet myself. However , failure is a strong word , when in fact all the blame can be placed on the individual alone . Everywhere we look , we see the latest diet plan that will make you fall ten pounds per hour (lean overall picture Stock purchased here ) . Ignore these lies, because believe it or not the first step in cleaning the food is in your mind, not your kitchen. For example, I try to do with all my clients is to first change their views to help them realize their true motivations. We eat healthy because we really want to be healthy , rather than comply with a limited standard of beauty . Think of the images, the word diet product. Rows and rows of magazine covers in the supermarket checkout line with DIET courage displayed by the constitutions chiseled name and judge us smile every item we place on the conveyor belt . It is therefore unrealistic and doomed to failure .

Now we realized that "diet" is a dirty word in my house us , we will talk about eating clean . Weight loss is just a side effect of eating all foods clean and cut processed that make people sick. These foods include all processed foods , genetically modified and mixed with sugar (in all its hidden forms ) drinks foods. Now pay attention to this new line , because it is important - if the label says healthy does not mean it is healthy.

Whether the food is healthy and nutritionally dense ingredients vacuum treatment of GMOs are your grandparents are familiar , just look at the ingredients. We tend to look at the nutrition label and see how many calories or grams of fat we consume. This information may be important , but it is incidental if the ingredients are synthesized. When you look at the ingredients label should really say that water and a set of ingredients that can contain , such as dates or chicken. No maltodextrin and about 30 other words that are 8 syllables and page descriptions . The main rule of thumb is, if you can not grow in your garden or lift in a barn, not to eat.

We show that many of my clients how to survive in the commercial media centers and local farmers markets and the answers are simple. Do all your own food from scratch . It's cheaper and more nutritious to make your own food from energy bars for his condiments. Everything you buy packaging is very easy to do. This way you can ensure that your food will not be produced on an assembly line and you know exactly what you put into it , until the exact amount . Yes , it takes more time and effort to eat this way , but in 20 years from now , when you're not in a hospital with diabetes or heart disease , you will be glad you took that extra hour a week to do everything from scratch . Maybe take a day of the week or half a day to prepare their meals . In my house , Sunday is day cook . You can even get the kids involved . We live in an era where you can easily find recipes with the click of a mouse. Stop diet and eating a proper part of your daily routine and you will be able to start living the life you've always wanted to live .

By: Joe Dymnioski

Edited by Jessica Cortese

Please visit my website at www.joedymnioski.yolasite.com for larger items and information on various topics. If you are looking for advice on nutrition or exercise program please contact me through my email @ Josephtd8421@yahoo.com . I hope you enjoyed my article and you can take some great knowledge that will help you in your fitness and wellness journey .

Copyright © 2014 Life 1 1 1 Body Mind , All Rights Reserved .
http://www.joedymnioski.yolasite.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire