samedi 8 mars 2014

Aging day twenty-five dollars



Jerry Schmidt , Esq.


Posted Jerry Schmidt , Esq.

A colleague said: "Age is a disappointment , but it's better than the alternative. "I think he was right, but that's not my point here . My point is that we all age , and no matter how much we do, old age will happen. Whatever you can not stop even if you yourself are frozen for a few years. so why not try to do it at least possible?

I 'm not talking about retiring in a foreign country as possible. I 'm not talking about comfort and convenience. I do not mean to live in luxury for almost nothing. I talk about aging. Warren Buffet is getting old , and me too , and I'm a hell of a lot less than what it is. Both age one day at a time, every day, at the same speed .

Remember when you were born ? Probably not . But from the day of your birth until day his parents took him to the hospital, it became bigger. They would not have allowed to leave the nursery if you did not. But unless Prince George Alexander Louis , born with a trust fund of $ coup beautiful, almost nothing .

In my teens as a deliveryman for the Rockford Register- Republic , I started to grow hair on the face and other the most embarrassing places, a sure sign that I'm getting older . I became more and it was a few cents a day , a clear example of how little he can grow old in. There was a track, but we did not take me . It would be years later before I saw the light.

My aging continued to university and law school , and I developed a practice of the law and non-profit . Every year , I became increasingly more money. Although I 've always been aware of the aging process , what with the bifocals and middle-aged spread , I was more interested in how I could grow old in.

As I approached retirement , one day after a round of golf at the country club (my third round of the week) , I realized that my fingers were really bad. My joints were swollen . My last albums were sore and I had to wince when the club made ​​contact with the ball. The next day I told my mail man . He said : "I am of arthritis are not getting any younger , you know ... " We were both older but I made ​​$ 250,000 a year and it was more of a GS- 11 C '. then I realized . A person can get old very quickly and you do not even need to go abroad to do so. you can do it here in the good old U.S. A.

I am retired , living in Cleburne , Texas, and finally understand how little it can age in. When my Social Security benefit I was glad I went this year, but I realized that I had is aged 365 days last year , 3 % less. The increase is not absolutely necessary for my age. Maybe I could have aged in even less than that , but I guess there a minimum age to continue to occur . But that's another topic.

Anyway , old age itself has no financial literacy. You do, no matter how good or bad you are in financial planning. And it has nothing to do with ease and comfort . You will either you age is $ 25 million per day . It's nothing.

You can read more of the work of Jerry Yahoo network connecting your http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1816670/jerry_schmidt_esq.html Contributor profile .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire