jeudi 13 mars 2014

Fasting is an easy way to lose weight diet?



By Michael Hadfield


Expert Author Michael Hadfield

A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend in a group meditation and he told me all about this program that I had seen a few nights before . The program focused on the benefits of fasting . It was very busy and already in his fast . I did not really take much notice because the minute I mentioned fasting thought it looks like the effort, real hunger , and going without things that I love.

Anyway , I played with a level of interest that was curious to know how he had inspired my friend, but without any intention to do something with this information. My friend, by the way, is young, fit , healthy and acute mountain bike to an estimated 40 miles of bike taking it easy .

The next morning , I went to spend a day with my daughter and she started telling me about this program and how it would begin a quick weekend 48 hours. At this point, I began to take note. The universe trying to tell me something.

So I pulled out my iPad tonight and I saw the program of the BBC iPlayer .

When it was finished , I was hooked too .

It was science, unlike the weird stuff New Age, and Michael Mosley, presenter spoke to some of the world's leading experts in body fat . Each of these experts had come up with different techniques of fasting, but also each agree that much more research is needed . Among the advantages are discovered reduction in visceral fat, improve cardiovascular health , life , and weight loss .

Michael Mosley spent four days of fasting and managed to survive . The program spoke of fasting every day if you eat what you want, one day, the next day you 're limited to 600 calories ( men) or 500 calories ( women) and repeat this forever. Apparently , with this diet, you can eat what you want to eat anything on the day. This results in weight loss and increased health benefits.

There were many in the program I encourage you to see . I do not want to just do a review of something that you can see for yourself.

What I wanted to tell you that it has a powerful impact on people who see it.

Fasting corresponds to a weight loss of non - food and gives you a boost approach .

I 'll tell you why .

Outside the fasting period itself, there is no control over what you eat the rest of the time .

I wanted to experiment with this in a way that would be beneficial not only for me but also for others. So I was thinking about it.

That could cope ? Four days without food , it would be difficult for me. Two days I could, but I probably would not want to repeat too often. One day , yes, you can . I do not think I went a whole day without eating in my life, but I thought I could handle this.

Now , there is nothing in the program suggest that a day of fasting to accomplish anything , but I wanted to experience and understand the thoughts and feelings that accompany not eat . I also decided not to eat something more than the 600 calories being proposed. I thought it would be easier to have nothing to worry about how to do my job I could do .

So I took a Sunday when I had no plans , got home late after a visit with friends to see the Perseids rain and had a big slice of apple pie around 1:00 am . Can I eat anything until breakfast on Monday morning around 8:00, so it was a little over 24 hours.

The most interesting thing is that I do not really feel anything that might call hunger until about 21:00, at which time he was so close to bedtime was about to end . All day was consumed green tea without sugar or milk. This is my normal glass not something that I chose specifically for the experiment. I wanted to drink without calories was a bit tastier than water. Was interesting not particularly hungry when I woke up Monday morning and I could have easily spent a day without food.

When I weighed myself on Monday morning , it was 3 pounds lighter , but a week later, I was back to my normal weight.

Two weeks later , I did the same thing but this time it was my last meal around 18:00 on Saturday.

A week later , I repeated the experiment .

There has been no change in my weight, except for the day I lose three pounds I do not eat , but I noticed several things.

My days are centered around mealtimes . When I take the food out of the equation, there is a sense of loss of a landmark or an anchor which to measure progress. I found that I had to find the most interesting things to do than I usually do things. But I stuck to just have a cup of tea instead of food at mealtimes.

While I was on the fast has never really experienced various transient feelings of hunger late at night nothing. I thought of the food, but only when my mind was not occupied with something interesting . The decision to eat anything for a day not eating and easy to ignore the thoughts of food.

Week a day of fasting following me hungrier than I am normally , and further that I feel when I eat normally. I realize that I'm still eating my normal amount of food, but it feels much more complete later. It seems that fasting gave me in touch with the feelings of hunger and satiety that we seem to lose touch with regularly when we eat more than we need.

Unfortunately, I 'm still stuck in the old habit and cook what I was cooking , but I'm starting to narrow down what I eat , back to throw farther and be more sensitive to filled to establish the new habit feelings. What I realize is how little food I have to eat to stay fit and healthy.

But the strangest of all, and it has nothing to do with the weight , I feel more alive, more alert and energetic - more bounce .

For me, this is the greatest benefit .

I do not think it will happen fast in any lasting thing at all . But I think if it is integrated into your routine , like me , maybe one day a week , or day, day of calorie restriction over two days - I see the potential for great profit and loss easy weight .

Michael Hadfield , author of " How to lose weight easily , " has been helping people lose weight for about 14 years . Learn more about this approach and how to lose weight easily without incurring restrictions of a diet then visit http://www.hypnosisiseasy.com/weightcd.htm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire