mardi 11 mars 2014

How it can affect your procrastination tablets objectives



By Patricia E Cherry


Expert Author Patricia E Cherry

"I'll get my birthday once , and then I'll do something about my weight. "

"I 'll cut next week. "

"I'm going out for a meal with friends, I think I'll enjoy my food. "

" When you return from vacation, I 'll do my best . "

"I can do nothing on my diet right now because I have too many things. "

Can you hear you say those words?

According to the dictionary , the word procrastinates means " to postpone or delay. "

Maybe it's time to think about what benefits you must wait until the perfect time , because often the perfect time never comes. Or when they occur , we are not able to recognize it.

While you set out to do things , your weight is increasing. You may think it does not matter because you're going on a diet anyway - and soon lost . But it just does not work that way, because the more weight you gained during procrastinate , the more your body will get used to the extra weight and become comfortable with it.

When the decision to start a diet during the period between the decision and the preparations are complete , many people start eating as if the height of the famous bible quote was taken " Eat and drink , for tomorrow we die . "

Except that we replace the "Plan" to "die" !

So the attitude then taken to fill as much food as possible, because we believe in the background, is that , "I'm going on a diet which means hunger and famine, I will never be able eating normally , so it will be better than most now. "

So what can happen , of course, is that before starting the diet more leaves . The mother is sick or children are home from school may be a weekend arises suddenly ... this regime ever happens and you 're left with the extra weight I had put all of procrastinating !

Decide and act !

Ask yourself how much you really want to lose weight , keep it off forever and feel good .

Make your decision , weigh and act. Date and time to fill it with purchases and the very limited preparation, and be part of the decision that this will be your last diet , because it will be a complete change of lifestyle.

You must decide to adopt a lifestyle that includes eating the right foods for life, not just for the next few weeks or months to lose weight. You will find a way of eating that will fit with the rest of your life so that you will not be affected by several times that could threaten its determination.

For example, many people find they can not cope with eating out or in other people's houses . Or maybe they love their drop of wine in the weekend or even every night. It is a good idea to integrate strategies in your life will become permanent .

Tell your friends and family that you have changed your lifestyle for the sake of your health, instead of saying that you are going on a diet . The diet of the word can evoke negative connotations for some people, while "health care " is considered a positive step.

This strategy benefits your mind too much because it will not be in the mindset "diet." Then you can decide how much alcohol can be safely a part of your life , and live with the knowledge that you do not have to deprive yourself of the pleasure always .

One of my clients said he found his regime too hard, because he loved his pint on Saturday night. Who was it that said he could not have , I wonder? When I asked , he realized he could not make that decision for himself. If he really wanted to lose weight , I had a choice . Have a pint and live weight loss stopped, or a pint and feel may be better for it. Another way of thinking would be that if he was going to live like this for the rest of your life , then drink Saturday night would be a part of your life as

Another aspect is that the stress of moving from painting and refuse pleasure, in turn, produce cortisol in the body and stop the weight loss anyway.

The same applies to the types of foods . If there is a birthday cake around , have a small piece . Give yourself permission to remove the pressure, and you will not end up gorging on it.

" It's not what you eat , but what you think"

This is so true people. If you are in the mindset that says " eat and drink for tomorrow we die ", then the time will always be there to prevent us from doing the right thing . But if you can start to think that you could find a way to change what you eat , and find a way that suits him for the rest of your life, then you adapt to everything that comes with it.

When you eat, you eat healthy with the occasional treat . If there is a crisis in the family will eat what comes, and then simply return to your normal diet as soon as possible. You will not let a crisis be an excuse to stop your diet, because then it will not be on a diet! You see this way of eating as the 'norm' .

There is a saying that procrastination is the thief of time . You can change this to " Procrastination is the thief for me to be thin and healthy. "

If you are really struggling and want help from someone who has been there, I am a life coach who specializes in weight issues and food . I was a weight watcher all my life and understand the struggles that people go through to lose weight and keep it under control . During my recent training as a life coach, and for a period of thirty years that I have read , studied and lived for myself what your thinking can help overcome these problems. Dieting is not enough , we must think about it. You can learn more about me on my website where http://www.patriciacherrylifecoach.com can also download a PDF version of my book " Reflections of a Chronic Dieter" . You can also buy the book on Amazon Kindle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire